1. Now that all public and private enterprises are having to make drastic cuts in their spending the only way you can be sure that you won't be 'let go' (which is a polite way of saying 'sacked') is to become your own boss.
2. When the country is in an economic downturn anyone wanting to establish a new business has to make sure that every penny that he or she can lay hands on counts. The new entrepreneur will maximise every opportunity. The result is that the business will have a far more stable foundation than those that were started hopefully and inefficiently by people who didn't really understand business principles. They borrowed money when they wanted to expand. The Banks were almost falling over themselves to lend you money. Building Societies were only to happy to increase mortgages to far too optimistic levels. Like a pack of cards business after business tumbled into insolvency when the good times came to an end. Businesses begun during a downturn are far more stable. The only way for them to go is up.
3. In the current economic conditions the new entrepreneur must start small. Each upward step can only be taken when it financially wise to take it. Even a small, possibly only a one person business, can develop rapidly into a large and very successful concern when the economy improves. Weak businesses have gone to the wall. Businesses which have managed to survive have been struggling to keep up with the overheads they were obliged to keep going. Like recovering invalids, they are still weak and struggling.
4. With imagination the most unlikely start can be built into a successful business. Was it Marks and Spencer that originated in a market stall? Tesco was a small shop. Steam engines started as an idea in someone's kitchen.
5. In times of national and global near recession Governments can't give you much financially but they are desperate to give small businesses every opportunity to grow. They know that the private sector in the shape of new businesses are their only chance of recovery.
Now is the time to get started. For help and advice click here http://www.showme-financialfreedom.co.uk/ or email email@example.com . Also have a look at Be Your Own Boss/