Monday, October 26, 2009

Be Healthy, Wealthy and Wise – and Be Your Own Boss

If you had three wishes what would they be?
What do you really want?
Some people say they’d like to be happy. Others want to be rich. Most people say they would like more time to spend with family and friends. Practically everybody wants to be free from worry and to be able to do all the things they don’t have the time or money to do now.
It’s worth while taking time out to sort out what you really want.
These are my suggestions.
a) I want to be happy. I therefore need enough money to keep me free from worry about getting the things I need. (Whoever says money doesn’t buy happiness hasn’t ever been really broke. It doesn’t but happiness, but lack of it can cause absolute misery. If I’m going to be miserable I’d rather be it in comfort.)

b) I want more time to spend with my family and friends and doing the things I want to do rather than spend my life working just to earn enough money to live on.

c) I want work that will allow me to choose when I work, how I work and that I enjoy. To do this you will need to be your own boss.
That sounds great! I’d love to be my own boss but I don’t have any spare cash to set up a business. And I can’t think of a business that I could start.
Worry not! Tomorrow I’ll start you off with ways to find out how you can set up your own business with little or no outlay.
Visit www.showme-financialfreedom.co.uk - or take a short cut by clicking on ‘Prospecting for Gold’ in the sidebar.

No comments: