Real entrepreneurs know that:-
1. You never stop learning.
2. Simple ideas can trigger massive results.
3. Life never stands still. It’s going up or going down. You choose which way it goes.
4. Doing nothing is never the answer to a problem.
5. Some people work hard to get to the top of the tree but even they reach it they will never achieve as much as if they had aimed for the stars but only got part of the way there.
6. Real entrepreneurs are always looking for new ideas.
7. It doesn’t matter how good your job is the only really successful person is the owner of the company. He is the only one who can’t be sacked.
8. If at first you don’t succeed the only failure is the person who doesn’t pick himself up, dust himself down and start all over again.
9. If at first you don’t succeed but keep on trying you will eventually achieve success.
10. Being a success is a habit you want to cultivate. It gets easier every time you achieve it.
Theodora Cochrane has been a successful entrepreneur for many years and is author of 'Prospecting for Gold' which is a business course designed to help budding entrepreneurs to take the first steps to success and to offer helpful suggestions to successful entrepreneurs who are looking for opportunities to climb a few more mountains.
For more information click on "Prospecting for Gold" on the right sidebar or send your name and address to to firstname.lastname@example.org